Whether you are looking to buy property in Croatia, sell real estate in Croatia or need professional property related advisory in Croatia, Hvar Estates Croatia can provide you with a complete solution.
The company is focused on property that is next to the sea, be that old stone houses, villas, apartments, building land, agricutural land or green land; real estate with a guaranteed sea view; exclusively located old stone buildings, or Croatian property that represents a solid and demostratable investment opportunity.
From painting and decorating, to modernisation works, to the total renovation of your property, Hvar Estates Croatia brings you a simple and straightforward solution to your building needs, removing all the hassle and worry from the process.
It is in both yours and our interest that a project is completed successfully on time and to budget. We therefore only recommend using reputable local builders, skilled craftsmen, as well as certified professional consultants, all of whom have been working on Hvar Island for many years.
The following is a list of the services we are able to provide:
- Land Survey
- Structural Survey
- Architectural Services
- Project Management
- Interior Design
- Tendering Assistance
- Site Supervision
The Project Manager will be your “eyes and ears” for the duration of the project, providing regular updates, reports and photos on the progress of construction. He / She will be responsible for the following:
- Agree with you exactly what you want to achieve from the project (this is very important, it minimises confusion and potential problems).
- After consultation with you, if necessary, find a suitable architect for the project, negotiate fees and agree a contract.
- Tendering assistance – we will get at least 3 quotes from different builders.
- Seeing that the agreed time schedule has been followed.
- Ensuring that the project is being followed in every detail.
- Ensuring costs are under control and in accordance with the contractors tender price.
- Cooperating with architect for necessary changes if they should appear.
- Hiring other third party professionals for specialists works if required.
- Ensuring that the correct materials have been used as defined in the bill of quantities.
- Informing you about payment schedules for the contractors, or paying them from a bank account that has been established for that purpose.
- Where there are unsatisfactory results from any of the contractors, the project manager will inform you and find suitable replacements.
The price is 10% of the total budget.
If your property needs maintenance, Hvar Estates offers you all necessary services of management and maintenance such as:
- Regularly inspection of the property
- Cleaning of the real-estate
- Airing of the object, performing minor reparations
- Maintenance of the garden
- Other services at request
Call us +385 98 177 1136 or send e-mail: email@example.com